Multi-Stage Sampling Systems
McLanahan Multi-Stage Sampling Systems are used to extract smaller representative samples from a larger sample mass for final sample collection and analysis. They are meant for producers, consumers and brokers of bulk material products who are interested in identifying and verifying the quality or composition of material as it is shipped, received or utilized in a process.Multi-Stage Sampling Systems are highly reliable systems that extract samples from a wide variety of industries including coal, concentrates, ores, metallurgical and petroleum coke, sand, stone, gravel, salt, bauxite, lignite, wood pellets and other wood products, potash, biomass, and various other bulk materials.
Designed to meet and exceed the industry standards of safety, Multi-Stage Sampling Systems reliably collect representative samples from any number of sample stages with minimal need for operator interaction. They incorporate equipment that is standard in many other bulk material handling systems, minimizing the need to retrain operators. These systems also feature an intuitive user interface for local system operation and setting changes.
Each McLanahan Multi-Stage Sampling System is custom engineered to develop the best sampling solution for a customer’s application requirements. The company has been successfully implementing these systems within various industries for many years and continuously improves equipment and system designs based on feedback from the field and research into new and developing technologies.
- Verifies shipped or received bulk materials meet quality requirements of purchase agreements
- Provides necessary data for process control
- Can be custom engineered to sample from any number of stages to ensure product meets customer requirements
- Reduces the amount of post-system material handling by collecting smaller portions of a larger sample mass for the final save sample
- Can incorporate a sample crusher for within system particle size reduction
Please enter your information to access this product's available downloads.