A position at McLanahan Corporation is more than just a job. It is a commitment — a commitment to excellence, a commitment to quality and a commitment to providing the best possible solutions for our customers. Above all, it is a commitment to yourself to pursue these values. We have a thorough selection process, because while we ask for your commitment to us, we give our commitment to you.
When you become an employee of McLanahan Corporation, you become a part of something bigger and more exciting than any of its components – you become a part of a tradition and history, as well as a part of change and growth. You join six generations of passionate innovators who strive to exceed customer expectations through continuous improvement.
The key to McLanahan Corporation’s success over the past nearly 200 years is our employees, the hard-working men and women who help us serve our customers with innovative solutions in a variety of industries. Our employees share a common set of Core and Aspirational Values that are at the heart of all of our interactions. Our employees understand how their work impacts corporate goals and they are rewarded for their positive contributions.
At the core of who we are, are the following values:
- Family - We value our people, treat everyone with respect, and encourage teamwork and development.
- Safety – We are focused on building a culture that puts the well-being of our employees, customers and partners at the forefront of everything we do.
- Integrity – We establish and maintain trust in the industries we serve and with the people around us.
In all that we do, we aspire to show:
- Commitment - We are dedicated to the long-term success and sustainability of our customers, employees and communities.
- Innovation - We continuously challenge ourselves to learn, improve and provide industry leading solutions for our customers.
- Excellence - We have an unwavering commitment to the best possible customer experience.
McLanahan Corporation was built on these values long ago and they continue to shape everything we do. By upholding these core and aspirational values, we are able to ensure that best possible experience for our customers, employees, communities, and all those around us.
As part of our commitment to you and your family, we offer an outstanding health insurance and benefits program*.
In the United States, we offer:
- Medical Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Company Paid $50,000 Life Insurance and AD&D Policy
- Voluntary Employee, Spouse and Child Life Insurance and AD&D Policy
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
*Benefits vary based on each country's requirements.
More Benefits of Being a McLanahan Corporation Employee:
- Gym Membership Reimbursements
- Employee Recognition Program
- Christmas Club
- Verizon Discounts
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Loan Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Wellness Events
- Scholarship Opportunities For Your Children
When you work for McLanahan Corporation, you’re not just another employee – you’re family, which is why we always put our employees first. We take care of our employees by prioritizing their safety, ensuring they make it home to their loved ones, and by offering an open door policy where employees can talk to any member of the executive or management team about anything at any time.
At McLanahan Corporation, we are passionate about and take pride in what we do. Together, we collaborate as a team to solve problems and accomplish tasks, and we celebrate our shared successes. We are inspired by our values of commitment, innovation and excellence, and we strive to live these values every day.
We Give Back
Our employees enjoy giving back to their community through blood drives, food drives and contributions to various charitable endeavors, as well as supporting each other with donations to charities and community organizations about which they are passionate. Some of these include:
- Engineers Fight to CAN Hunger
- American Red Cross Blood Drives
- Pink Hard Hats for Local Breast Cancer Research
- Wounded Warrior Project
- MS Society
- And Many More!
McLanahan also created a donor-advised fund, the McLanahan Corporation Endowment Fund, which helps support the efforts of local groups and community organizations, such as Operation Our Town.
Our employees love what they do and work hard doing it.
It takes teamwork from all the groups at McLanahan to build massive machines like this 250-ton Rotary Wet Screen. From the engineers who design the features of the machine to the assembly welders who put the pieces together and all the others in between, every person involved is committed to providing excellent equipment to our customers. They work together to continuously update and improve our machines and processes to ensure our customers are getting the best solutions for their sites.
If you share in these values, we want to talk with you regarding any of our open positions for which you are qualified. Come see what it’s like to have a career instead of a job.