A position at McLanahan Corporation is more than just a job. It is a commitment — a commitment to excellence, a commitment to quality and a commitment to extreme customer service. Above all, it is a commitment to yourself to pursue these values. We have a thorough selection process, because while we ask for your commitment to us, we give our commitment to you.
When you become an employee of McLanahan Corporation, you become a part of something bigger and more exciting than any of its components – you become a part of a tradition and history, as well as a part of change and growth. You join six generations of passionate innovators who strive to exceed customer expectations through continuous improvement.
The key to McLanahan Corporation’s success over the past nearly 200 years is our employees, the hard-working men and women who help us serve our customers with innovative solutions in a variety of industries. Our employees share our values of safety and integrity, providing extreme customer service and WOWing each other every day. Our employees understand how their work impacts corporate goals and they are rewarded for their positive contributions.
- Safety – Safety is The Promise to your family
- Family – Our people make it home for soccer games and dance classes
- Integrity – We simply do…what we say
- The WOW – It’s A Beautiful Thing when our customers are amazed
- Continuous Improvement Through Innovation – We’re a clever bunch
- Passion – Call it Extreme, but we really, really love what we do
McLanahan Corporation was built on these values long ago and they continue to shape everything we do. By upholding these core and aspirational values, we are able to give world-class service to both our employees and customers.
As part of our commitment to you and your family, we offer an outstanding health insurance and benefits program*.
- Medical Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Company Paid $50,000 Life Insurance and AD&D Policy
- Voluntary Employee, Spouse and Child Life Insurance and AD&D Policy
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
*Benefits vary based on each country's requirements.
More Benefits of Being a McLanahan Corporation Employee:
- Gym Membership Reimbursements
- Employee Recognition Program
- Christmas Club
- Verizon Discounts
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Loan Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Wellness Events
- Scholarship Opportunities For Your Children
When you work for McLanahan Corporation, you’re not just another employee – you’re family, which is why we always put our employees first. We take care of our employees by prioritizing their safety, ensuring they make it home to their loved ones, and by offering an open door policy where employees can talk to any member of the executive or management team about anything at any time.
At McLanahan Corporation, we are passionate about and take pride in what we do. Together, we collaborate as a team to solve problems and accomplish tasks, and we celebrate our shared successes. We are inspired by our values of passion, continuous improvement through innovation and providing extreme customer service, and we live them every day.
We Give Back
Our employees enjoy giving back to their community through blood drives, food drives and contributions to various charitable endeavors, as well as supporting each other with donations to charities and community organizations about which they are passionate. Some of these include:
- Engineers Fight to CAN Hunger
- American Red Cross Blood Drives
- Pink Hard Hats for Local Breast Cancer Research
- Wounded Warrior Project
- MS Society
- And Many More!
McLanahan also created a donor-advised fund, the McLanahan Corporation Endowment Fund, which helps support the efforts of local groups and community organizations, such as Operation Our Town.
Our employees love what they do and work hard doing it.
Greg Young, Global Director Engineering (Iowa), and Blake Pinckney, Mechanical Engineering Design Specialist (Iowa), recently received patent awards for the Freedom Jaw Crusher. The Freedom Jaw Crusher is designed to be a higher performance primary crushing solution than has ever been available. It features an increased crushing capacity of 15 percent while maintaining the same physical and power footprints as other jaw crushers. Congratulations, Greg and Blake, and thank you for all your hard work on this project.
If you share in these values, we want to talk with you regarding any of our open positions for which you are qualified. Come see what it’s like to have a career instead of a job.
- Customer Service Representative (Parts and Service) Gallatin, Tennessee
- Safety Intern Hollidaysburg, Pa
- CNC Manual Machine Operator Hollidaysburg, PA
- Manufacturing Engineer Hollidaysburg, PA
- Shipping Coordinator Des Moines, Iowa
- Administrative Assistant Intern Des Moines, Iowa
- Custodian Hollidaysburg, Pa.