Popular Applications for Falling Stream Sampling Systems
Falling Stream Samplers can be widely applied throughout many industries. Essentially, as long as sufficient vertical height and clearance around the sampling area exists, a sampler can be installed. Materials that are commonly sampled include coal, coke, crushed ore, concentrates, potash, sand, stone, gravel, salt, bauxite, wood pellets and any other materials that are typically handled in bulk material handling facilities.
Benefits of McLanahan Falling Stream Sampling Systems
- Many types of samplers are available to match a wide range of sampling requirements
- Robust design for applications up to 20,000stph (18,200mtph)
- Simple design and operation offers long-term reliability and minimum maintenance requirements
- Replaceable liners and wear components are fabricated using enhanced wear-resistance materials
- Multiple drive configurations are available (rack and pinion, chain and sprocket, belt and pulley, hydraulic cylinder, linear electric actuator)
Frequently Asked Questions
What other technologies should I consider?